Return my order
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Any items returned after the 14 day period will be refused and returned to the customer.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Step one - ensure you are adhering to the returns policy requirements and time frame. We uphold the right to refuse any returns that do not adhere to the policy.
2) Fill out the returns form, this is on the reverse side of the invoice you receive with your order. Please fill this out in full detail with your order number, your request, and any comments. Please note, we do not need to be notified if you would like to return an order within the policy time frame. It is the customers responsibility to ensure any item(s) are returned on time.
3) Package your order safely and securely, with the returns form inside.
5) Organise to have the order shipped back to us. Our returns address can be found at the top of the returns form.
6) At current, we do not cover the costs of shipping items back to us. The customer will need to arrange this.
7) We cannot be held liable for any items that go missing in transit back to us. We highly advise paying for tracking and insurance as an extra precaution.
8) We don't notify customers when we receive your items back. Sit tight, once we receive your items back your refund / exchange will be processed in due course. If there is an issue with your return, we will notify you via the contact information you left at checkout. It can take up to 14 business for a refund to process and show in your account. In most cases it will show soon.
Exchange & Returns process
To exchange or return your items, please ensure that you have adhered to the policy to ensure your order qualifies for an exchange or refund. If your order qualifies, please fill out the returns form provided in full detail, stating your order number, your request, and the item(s) in question, and return to the address shown at the top of the returns form. We do not currently cover the cost of shipping items back to us and this must be arranged for and paid by the customer.
We highly advise that your parcel is sent back on a tracked service to ensure your return is delivered safely and securely.
We can not be held responsible for any missing items or a missing parcel. This is the duty and full responsibility of the customer.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process your refund. Please allow up to 14 working days for your refund to show in your account.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. You must contact us immediately when receiving your goods to claim for a faulted or damaged item.
Pamama hats & fragile items
Please note, our Panama hats are hand woven and are extremely delicate. Your order will arrive in box marked "FRAGILE", and the hat inside will be protected. If you would like to return a Panama hat, the item must be returned in the brand new condition it was shipped to you; firmly package and protected. If the hat arrives back to us bent, damaged, fault, marked or with signs of wear, any form of return will be void and we uphold the right to refuse the return, the hat will be returned to you. By ticking the T&Cs box at checkout, you accept these terms.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Sale items and Gift Cards
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item or request an exchange.